Wednesday, July 30, 2008

smokin cigarettes and watching captain kangaroo

As you may well know, I will be 20 tomorrow. 20 years old. In my 20
years of experience, I have just now realized something. Birthday
cake...is disgusting. Allow me to explain. You bring it out with candles
lit on it. And the person who's birthday it is will blow out the
candles. Spitting. All over the cake. And everyone eats it. Eats
spit-cake. That's one of the grossest things I've ever heard. And I just
thought of it. I have eaten 20 years worth of spit-cake. What other food
do people find it acceptable to spit on and then eat? None. Why is this
an exception? It's not. That's why, from now on, I will not be having
candles on my cake. Nor will jessica or thomas. I can't stop others from
doing it. I just won't eat it. I will only have ice cream. If they don't
have ice cream I will throw rocks, that I keep in a satchel at my hip,
at the birthday boy/girl. And laugh at them. "You eat spit-cake!" I will
yell. And then I will run from the house.

Also. Everytime I come into the room, my uno cards are all over the
floor by my bed. Why is this? Why can't my uno cards stay in order? I am

nice to them. I just wish I knew why people won't leave my uno cards
alone. Here is a picture.

3 comments:

Brent Hope said...

Nice transition into the uno card bit. So natural and smooth. As a former milker of cows I can tell you that cow poop makes it's way into the milk all the time. The farmer just strains most of it out. What does this mean? It means your eating poop ice cream with your spit-cake.

Enjoy!

Brent Hope said...

Mexican Brent Here...

Nice blog man.

Becka said...

I seriously laughed SOOO hard here! Poo milk and spit cake sure is delicious though! Don't judge the chubby one!