Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I can't handle gas anymore.

Im going to grow a large beard And ride my bike off into the sunset. Ill be like a bike cowboy. And ill have a gourd full of mt dew. And that will nourish me. And ill live in the woods. Or point defiance park. In the meadow. And ill get a lawn chair. And a notebook. Aaaand a pencil. And write a book on my adventures. "Today I saw a squirrel." Captivating. I can see myself listening to a lot of crosby stills and nash. That's just music you listen to when you're a bearded radical. Or a hobo. I fall under both catagories. If your interested, feel free to send me a letter. Just put it under a rock near 5 mile drive. Every once in a while ill venture out to get supplies. All the while I continue to think this a good idea. Then reality hits. Jess and thomas would never be hobos. Well. Jess wouldn't. So I guess ill stay home. But I am going to ride my bike more. Once I get one. I have a prospect one. 2000 miles away. Saturday im thinking ill pick it up. And then my journey begins. Ill go to the library...and stuff. Read books. Heck im on vacation right now. Ill go to a jazz club.

No comments: