Sunday, September 7, 2008

deep inside of a parallel universe its getting harder and harder to tell what came first.

The four of you that read my blog may already know my current situation in the department of employment. Two job offers. Both a solid amount of pros and cons. in each I would work with fantastic people who I feel I could get along with well. I now leave it up to the Lord. Im hoping to get an answer quickly but all in the Lord's good time. The Hopes have been gracious enough to have us stay this weekend. We were delighted to have been joined by j-rig, his lovely wife, becka, and their group of boys. It was great to see them and im glad they came. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "what's this guy's deal?" well I tell you what. I've been seeing things rather clearly as of late. It's time to move on with life. We are about to be blessed with a beautiful new child in january and I can't have him or her be born into the current situation we have now. I want this kid to have the best. Not thomas. He can get a job. But this new child will have 2 parents that love him. Or her. And they will know the gospel. That is one of the most important things I have and I wish I were stronger in it. I struggle with it often because swearing and sleeping in on sunday often has more appeal than listening to sister o'donnell drone on in gospel doctrine. But I try and stand straight and fly right for my eternal family. Anyway. The searchers was a quality film if anyone was wondering.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

It was good seeing you guys again. I'm still sore from football. I think I'm becoming a pansy.
It sounds like you're making good decisions. I'll go ahead and be selfish by saying I hope you guys move to Idaho.