Tuesday, September 9, 2008

it's a booooooooooooooy!

That's right. Baby number 2 is a boy. Thomas is gonna have a brother. That comforts me. This kid will be almost the exact difference apart from thomas as I am from trevor. I think that is a just about perfect distance. I just gotta warn them about when thomas gets to teenage years and the new baby is still pre. That's when trevor and I didn't get along. Now we couldn't be closer. Im very excited. We're thinking felix norman hatch. Felix mendelsohn was a great composer. And norman is a family name on jessica's side. I wanted 2 middle names but jess said even just felix norman was way radical from just thomas lee. So he'll just have 2 names. Anyway. Yes.

2 comments:

Brent Hope said...

I like the name Norman. Hopefully later in life he will get a job as an elevator attendant. Then he will be known as:

Norman, the Mormon doorman.

Jeremy said...

Congrats!!