Wednesday, October 15, 2008

if renee zellweger ruins another good movie, ill have her killed.

It's been a while since our last encounter, blogger. Im rather torn about our relationship. It's tough to get on and speak my mind because jess says im too rough around the edges. If I wrote down everything that popped out of my head, id lose a lot of friends. I maintain this blog with the good and ill pollute myspace with my cynicism. But I like sports. Anyway. Recent news is that I have been informed that after only 2 weeks of working my new job, the guys I work for would like to make me junior vice president. Put me on board of directors. Give me stock. Such and such. Im really excited about this. The guy im apprenticing with, dylan, named after bob dylan, incidentily, was really impressed with my work ethic during our 21 hour day at the dshs building in olympia. He said my apptitude was shocking. And nathan, the other guy im in business with, who also happens to be the landlord, has quoted dylan saying, "travis is awesome. Where'd you find this guy?" this is no lie, friends. I have it from a reputable, and rather handsome source, that I have been described as amazing. I knew it the whole time but it's about time the rest of the world sees it. I have a lot of ideas. When you're president you get three murders. Discreet and nobody ever finds out. I will use all three...on the jonas brothers. The bane of my exsistence. Look at me. Trailing of with blather of killing pop stars. That has no place on blogger. Anyway. I doubt I've worked any harder nor has my morale been any higher at any other job. Im doing something im good at and im proud of my work. The money is fantastic and I feel good about myself. Nevermind my hands being covered in blisters or that im always covered in glue. We made the right choice and we're being blessed for it. I may have to go to alaska for a time. 2 months tops. If work slows down here, that's where ill be to help the company out. In other news thomas turned two. And he's hecka tight.

4 comments:

Jessumca said...

Very....interesting hun. You have a way with words. lol. still a little harsh here and there, but its ok. We still love you.

Roo Roo's Corner said...

Good job Travis! Glad you like your job! And as Johnny Appleseed would say..."There's alot a work to do"
Oh yah..I hope I'm not on your hit list:( You are scary!
Tom Bom is two boo! That's Halloween talk...

Jessumca said...

MOM! lol!

Brent Hope said...

Great news you awesome, chocolate milk drinkin, red car drivin, beard growin, daughter stealin, manilow lovin, honeycomb eatin, mountain dew drinkin, forget to flush the toilet after goin number two-in guy.

Were all proud of you!