Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it's getting colder

I can see my breath in the morning and the night. Hot drinks are becoming more appealing. Sweatshirt wear is up 9%. My sunglasses are extremely cold on my temples when I put them on in the morning. And I activley cuddle with anything alive. Just yesterday I was spotted trying to make warmth with a fern. Doesn't work. Don't try it. Anyway. The point is, I hate the cold. People say to me, 'isn't it nice out? I love when the seasons are changing.' I look at them and muffled behind my scarf and parka I say 'I hate the cold.' And that's it. I walk away at that point because someone who like the weather getting colder must do drugs and I want no part of that. Im looking into developing a polar bear suit. Just fits around me and I can swim in icy waters unaffected. But for now I will shiver myself into a coma.

1 comment:

Jessumca said...

stop that! i love the cold weather right now. makes me feel all cozy in my home.