Monday, December 1, 2008

my dream team ups.

Recently I've been thinking about team ups id like to see happen in the music industry. All are still possible but not exactly probable.

-Id like to see danger mouse lay down an album with amy winehouse.
I also want to see her duet with cee lo.

-Id be interested in an unplugged session with norah jones and al green together not unlike plant with alison kraus. Norah was amazing on the track she did with ray charles.

-Id like the black keys to maybe do a set with the white stripes. Or even just jack white. Id really just like to hear the love child created from a week long recording session.

That's it. Nobody will be interested in this except me. So I write this. I've been watching 30 rock lately. It's hillarious. Tina fey and alec baldwin. Amazing. Ruth will have nothing to do with it but I get the feeling brent would get a chuckle out of it. Penny would be indifferent.

Also. I've been thinking about my new years revolutions. I mean resolutions. Every year I look back on myself and say, 'travis. You are such an idiot. How do you act so STUPID?' and I hang my head with shame and shed one tear for how many times I've made myself look dumb. My resolution this year is 'think before you act. And don't be an idiot.'

The end.

Ps. I wanted to do a proper blog with pictures and everything but my photobucket is a buttho...jerk.

4 comments:

Roo Roo's Corner said...

It's all pops and buzzes from here!
I like the "one tear" bit:)

Jessumca said...

i laughed when i read revolutions. it almost made me feel as upset as i get when people say "excpecially" instead of "especially" but then i read on and saw you correct it to "resolutions" and that made it ok.

Brent Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent Hope said...

I messed up on the first comment!

Here's what I meant to say:

Travis...about this statement:

"Also. I've been thinking about my new years revolutions. I mean resolutions. Every year I look back on myself and say, 'travis. You are such an idiot. How do you act so STUPID?' and I hang my head with shame and shed one tear for how many times I've made myself look dumb. My resolution this year is 'think before you act. And don't be an idiot."

You could interchange your name with my name or most any other male and the paragraph would have the same meaning. I feel like that too. The important thing is that you realize it and want to do better.

I think that is excellent you feel that way and if John Lennon was still alive he'd write a song about you.