Monday, March 9, 2009

automobile safety by travis

in my time ive been told, by a couple people, that i am a bad driver. such as: my wife, my brother, my bff matt, the dallas cowboys, the pta, and in particular; my dear father in law, brent hope. i however think not. i think i am a great driver. i feel in control and at ease at the wheel. i just happen to feel at ease and in control going 90 on the freeway. well im here to tell you today that i will never speed again. coming home from a college production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, starring fake julie andrews and my dear friend michael wheeler, i was stopped by Elma city police. I felt confident that i would be let off with a warning seeing as how it was the first ticket on my record and i was only going 19 over. well that wasnt the case. i drove home in silence with my brother, ransom. dissapointed in myself i called jess and told her what happened. needless to say she wasnt pleased. anyway what im trying to say is that there is no reason to fear my driving any longer. i am a reformed man. that is all.