Saturday, March 28, 2009

a post with no nAme

i havent posted in a while so here is a simple one.




Things i have been thinking about lately. Paul Rudd. Doots. Juxtapose. what do these words have in common? nothing.


Paul Rudd (pictured left) has become a very popular actor. His new feature film, I Love You, Man, is breaking record box office numbers. Its the highest grossing comedy ever. (Facts not from reliable source) But. i think that he has gone downhill. i think his highest moment was...having a mustache. (pictured below)
I'm old fashioned in thinking that a mustache is an incredibly funny and ironic way to say "Im a man. I have chest hair. Lets date."



One day i hope to have a powerful, commanding mustache...


-Next. Doots. the bane of my existence. that man is the only thing that stands between me, a quiet uninhabited state, and a pair of sweats. if it werent for him i would be living my life happily in the country. This is what i picture him to look like.
A crazed alchoholic. If youre wondering where i found this picture of Doots, i will tell you. i google-imaged "alchoholic cox" and this came up. Doots has a book.

I dont want to talk about doots anymore. i dislike him AND his stinky green car.


-The word 'juxtapose'. i have no way to use it. but i love it.

End Scene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not far off in your imaginary depiction of Dutes. I'll pray for his destruction.

Jessumca said...

wowza! good find with the doots book